open position:Finance Lead (f/m/d)
Start: Immediate (home office based, located in the EU (preferred: Germany: possible: Portugal, France, Netherlands, Belgium, or Italy), with regular F2F meetings in exciting locations in Europe, EU WORK VISA required or can be obtained)
Finance LEAD (f/m/d)
Are you passionate about numbers and enabling accountability through thorough bookkeeping and controlling? You love working in a young and international team? You want to make an impact? Then join us!
We are seeking a highly motivated Finance (and Control) Lead who is eager for numbers to provide us with thorough financial information to implement our business strategy. The love for precise analytical thinking supports our resource management, business strategy development, and accounting operations.
Our Finance Lead will be responsible for our global financial and accounting operations, including planning and reporting on strategy- and project-related budgets and resources and managing payrolls and invoices. Tight alignment of sales, investments, and contracting in our international environment will help us streamline and grow our business optimally. A high level of self-organization is a requirement, allowing you to invest your time and motivation in our mission optimally.
These are the tasks of our Finance and Controlling Manager
- Planning and monitoring of the company’s budget and cash flow
- Analyzing and reporting the company’s financials, including budget deviations
- Developing processes and (automated) tools for budget planning and reporting
- Supporting decisions on investments and opportunities for strategic initiatives
- Identifying opportunities for cost-effective process optimization
- Supporting sales and working contract preparation
- Contact person for financial, contracting, and accounting questions for our team
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business administration, financing, or related fields
- 3-5+ years of domain-specific working experience with proven experience in financial planning and reporting, ideally in a lead financial role in an SME
- Passion for numbers
- Detailed knowledge of accounting, controlling and contracting best practices and country-specific regulations
- Problem-solving skills with a hands-on mentality
- Willingness to embrace change and new technologies
- Business fluency in English
- Fluency in german is a plus
- Flexible work hours and a home office policy that focuses on people and not on numbers
- An attractive remuneration package
- A dedicated budget for education programs and conferences you can attend
- A passionate and dedicated team that is always willing to broaden its horizon
- A working environment in which your contribution will make a difference
- Dynamic team player
- Analytical and strategic thinker
esqLABS is an innovative, internationally acting Contract Research Organization and a global leader in the development and application of the OSP Suite. We are a research-focused provider of specialized computational analyses in the life sciences industry. We collaborate with global corporations in the pharma and chemical industry, as well as start-ups in the life-science technology sector and academic and non-profit research institutions. We define new standards in pharmacometrics and systems pharmacology and toxicology areas. Our software and model platforms help scientists understand mechanisms of diseases and chemical toxicity to optimize individualized treatment of patients and protect the health of animal and human life.
esqLABS has been able to attract international players as sponsors for the OSP Software development. In addition, funding through national and EU-wide research grants allows us to develop our core technologies continuously.
The dynamic team behind esqLABS unites people with different backgrounds, spanning disciplines like pharmaceutical sciences, physics, bioinformatics, mathematics, data science, and software engineering. Our trust in each other, our open-mindedness, and our constant quest for excellence and innovation unite us. We value flat hierarchies, where everyone can contribute ideas and expertise to develop the best possible product. We love our start-up culture.
- Sounds like a fit? Then we are looking forward to receiving your application, including a CV and a short motivation statement, via firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you require any further information, feel free to contact Dr. Stephan Schaller via +49 151 58559070