open position:Business Development and Marketing Lead (f/m/d)
Starts Now (home office based, located in the EU (preferred: Germany, Portugal, France, Netherlands, Belgium, or Italy) or Canada, with regular F2F meetings in exciting locations in Europe, EU WORK VISA required or can be obtained)
Business Development and Marketing Lead (f/m/d)
We are seeking a highly motivated Business Development Lead to extend our global reach through the effective and sustainable cultivation of new business opportunities and relationships. The ideal candidate will show leadership, use initiative, and strive to make a positive impact on people around the world. Highly skilled at (social media) marketing, sales, and business operations, this person will join and inspire a team of talented, young, and like-minded people all working towards the company’s vision.
To help us grow and lead our global business development and marketing strategy, we are looking for a Business Development and Marketing Lead to strengthen our team. A high level of self-organization is a requirement, allowing you to invest your time and motivation in our mission optimally.
The following areas of development will be targeted:
- Drive a continuous development of the business strategy with both internal and external stakeholders
- Monitor and evaluate industry trends in life sciences, biotechnology, and pharmaceutical industries
- Understand employees’, customers’, and the company’s needs
- Integrate bespoke needs into a successful roadmap
- Transform new ideas into business opportunities and engage in the further development of the company’s services portfolio
- Define a strategy for the acquisition of prospective new customers in, e.g., risk assessment, regulatory approval, drug development, or biological modeling and simulation
- Generate, respond to, and capitalize on business leads
- Support deal structure and pricing with business-value analysis, and negotiate prices for proposals
- Act as the mediator between the company and existing partners
- Maintain and share knowledge through education, networking, events, and presentations
- Manage marketing efforts and create new content for print and online (and social) media and advertisements
- Attend exhibitions and conferences and engage with KOLs
- Master’s degree in business development, marketing or related fields
- 3-5+ years of domain-specific working experience
- Passion for life sciences (biology, pharmacy, chemistry)
- A track record of successful deals and product developments
- Agile mindset, problem-solving skills, and willingness to embrace change and new technologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Flexible work hours and a home office policy that focuses on people and not on numbers
- An attractive remuneration package
- A dedicated budget for education programs and conferences you can attend
- A passionate and dedicated team that is always willing to broaden its horizon
- A working environment in which your contribution will make a difference
- Dynamic team player
- Strategic thinker
esqLABS is an innovative, internationally acting Contract Research Organization and a global leader in the development and application of the OSP Suite. We are a research-focused provider of specialized computational analyses in the life sciences industry. We collaborate with global corporations in the pharma and chemical industry, as well as start-ups in the life-science technology sector and academic and non-profit research institutions. We define new standards in pharmacometrics and systems pharmacology, and toxicology areas. Our software and model platforms help scientists understand mechanisms of diseases and chemical toxicity to optimize individualized treatment of patients and protect the health of animal and human life.
esqLABS has been able to attract international players as sponsors for the OSP Software development. In addition, funding through national and EU-wide research grants allows us to develop our core technologies continuously.
The dynamic team behind esqLABS unites people with different backgrounds, spanning disciplines like pharmaceutical sciences, physics, bioinformatics, mathematics, data science, and software engineering. Our trust in each other, our open-mindedness, and our constant quest for excellence and innovation unite us. We value flat hierarchies, where everyone can contribute ideas and expertise to develop the best possible product. We love our start-up culture.
- Sounds like a fit? Then we are looking forward to receiving your application, including a CV and a short motivation statement, via email@example.com
- If you require any further information, feel free to contact Dr. Stephan Schaller via +49 151 58559070