open position:Lead Software Engineer for C# / .NET (m/f)
Starts January 1, 2019 (Munich area or Home Office based (EU-wide))
Lead Software Engineer for C# / .NET (m/f)
We are seeking a highly talented and motivated Lead Software Engineer for C# / .NET (m / f) as our Lead Contributor to the core development team of the pharmaceutical modeling and simulation software “Open Systems Pharmacology Suite” (www.open-systems-pharmacology.org).
esqLABS is an innovative service provider for pharmaceutical industry in modeling and simulation and software development. We work with international companies and academic institutions to define new standards in pharmacometrics & quantitative systems pharmacology.
We have gained considerable momentum in our first year. Among our customers are international players in the pharma industry but also start-ups in the life-science technology sector.
Our success enabled us to get significant public funding to continue the development of our core technologies. As a part of a German public funding project, we will be a main contributor to the continued development of the open-source Open Systems Pharmacology Suite (OSPS) collaborating with other experts from the Core Development Team. Therefore, we are looking for a Lead Software Engineer for C# / .NET (m/f) to strengthen our team.
The OSPS is an established software solution for modeling and simulation of physiologically-based pharmacokinetics/pharmacodynamics (PBPK/PD), in use by major Big Pharma companies for more than two decades.
About your new role
- Core (software) development for the open-source Open Systems Pharmacology Suite (OSPS)
- Support of customer projects (customized solutions)
- Track use cases and communicate with peers to assess project requirements
- Challenge technical requirements and engineer feasible solutions
- Maintain your code in a smart and modern test- and release-environment that automatically ensures test-coverage, code-style, and process integrity
Skills & experience we require
- Extensive working experience (5+ years) in computer science, software engineering, or a related field
- 3+ years of programming experience with C# or Java
- Strong understanding of OOP
- Experience with code versioning systems (git)
- Fluency in English (oral and written)
Skills & experience that are nice to have
- Expertise in R (statistics software) package development
- Experience in C++
- Experience in cloud computing interfaces
- Familiarity with the drug discovery and/or development process
- Experience working in a cross-functional team
What we offer
- A passionate and dedicated team with people who are always willing to broaden their horizon
- A dedicated budget for education programs and conferences you can attend
- An attractive remuneration package
- Flexible work hours and a home office policy that focuses on people and not on numbers
- A working environment in which your contribution will make the difference
Sounds like a fit? Then we are looking forward receiving your application! Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org!